Yeah, Don’t Think So…

Following my decision to register as an enhanced riding instructor, I needed to get myself sorted with professional indemnity and public liability insurance as I will be offering this service independently of the riding schools I usually work for. The insurer who deals with my two training bikes told me that as I’m not insuring a fleet of learner vehicles, I don’t fit their package. They advised the Driving Instructor’s Association. Which, as it turned out was good advice. For £75 per annum, I am fully covered for both – included in my membership fee. Bargain.

Now, I did tell them that I am a motorcycle trainer in my application, so you can imagine my bemusement when I opened my membership pack.

Where, exactly, am I supposed to put this?

Polite answers only, please…


Comments are closed.